5.23.2010

Simply Eve

Genesis 3:8-13 (KJV)

  8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God awalking in the garden bin the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
  9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
  10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
  11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
  12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
  13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent abeguiled me, and I did eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment